This morning, the Premier, Daniel Andrews, announced the dates for students to begin returning to their school classrooms.
Tuesday May 26th
- Foundation, Year 1 and Year 2 students return to learning at school.
- Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 students continue learning from home.
Tuesday June 9th
- Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 students return to learning at school.
Fawkner Primary School will continue to work hard to keep our students, teachers and families safe.
- Extra cleaning will help to reduce the spread of viruses and germs.
- Drop-off times will be staggered reduce the number of adults at school.
- Recess and lunchtimes will be staggered to reduce the number of students in the yard,
- Corona virus tests will be offered to all teachers before they return to school.
- Social distancing measures will be followed by all adults.
We would like to thank all our students and families for their hard work continuing to make Learning from Home successful for our school community.